Instagram Direct is a great way to communicate with your followers, but there’s one problem: you can only use it on mobile devices
Instagram Direct is a new feature that allows users to send messages one-to-one or in group chats. These messages can also be shared with your followers, but they will not appear on your feed.
It’s a newer Instagram feature that allows you to send messages, photos, and videos directly to your friends on Instagram. Some people may be wondering how to use Instagram Direct on PC or Mac. If this is the case, then don’t worry because we have got you covered! In this blog post, we will show you how to use Instagram direct on a computer with step-by-step instructions and screenshots for easy understanding!
Instagram has officially announced that you can send direct messages to your followers on their mobile app. If you’re on a computer, however, it’s not so easy. Here is the ultimate guide to using Instagram Direct from your PC or Mac!
It’s important to mention that Instagram Direct is only available on the mobile app. If you don’t have access to your phone, then you won’t be able to use Instagram direct for the time being!
How To Use Instagram Direct On PC, Mac, Or A Laptop
To get started with Instagram direct on pc or mac, we will need a web browser like Chrome, Safari, or Firefox
How To Use Instagram On PC Browser
Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms, with over 800 million monthly active users. It’s been around since 2010 and has grown to become an integral part of people’s lives who post pictures or videos that will be viewed by others on their personal feeds. Instagram Direct is a feature in which you can directly share your posts only with friends without them being uploaded onto other accounts.
Instagram Direct allows you to share photos and videos with individual contacts or in groups. You can use Instagram Direct as a way of sending private messages, in the same vein as Snapchat. If you are interested in using this feature on your PC browser for free, then it is possible if you follow these steps:
– First, go to instagram.com through Safari web browser on your Mac computer
– Click Sign In at the top right corner to enter your username and password, which should be the same email account that’s logged into Instagram.
– Fill out any additional information required (birthdate, gender) and click Continue
– Next screen will tell you how many people have blocked/disabled notifications from their phone
– Click Send me an Invitation to follow, then click Done at the bottom right corner of your screen
– You should now see a blue button displaying “Direct” on the top left-hand side and clicking it will take you straight into Instagram Messages for PC or Mac.
How To Use Instagram App in Windows PC
Instagram is a popular social media platform that allows you to share your photos and videos with friends, family, or followers. It’s also one of the most downloaded apps in the world so it shouldn’t be difficult for Windows users to get their hands on this app!
– Go to Microsoft Store by clicking on “Start” > Programs > Apps & features. There will be an option called Instagram which can then be clicked on and installed.
– If you Don’t see the Instagarm app there, you may have to go to The Microsoft Store. And then search for Instagram.When it appears, click the Get button
This process should take no more than 15 minutes depending on the internet speed at home or work.
– Once you have successfully installed Instagram, launch it from either the Start menu or Taskbar icon (or any other folder). The small window may look confusing if this is your first time using Instagram but don’t worry, we will guide you every step of the way!
– Instagram is a free app for Windows and it’s easy to use (with our instructions). So far there have been no complaints about this application so get your hands on it today.
– Head to the “Direct” tab by clicking on its icon in the top left of your screen. You should now see a new, empty window with just one button titled “Create new post”.
– You may be wondering how you can chat with someone specific or what’s that little green dot next to their name? Well, that is called an emoji and it simply means they have been online at some point since you last messaged them (don’t worry about this for now).
– Now let’s add something clever! Go ahead and click ‘Add Media’ up in the top right corner of the app. A small window will pop up asking whether or not you want to upload from your media library – say yes.
– Now you should see a blue bar across the bottom of your screen with all of the options for different types of media. You can upload videos, photos, or GIFs as well as text and stickers. It’s time to get creative!
– Once you’re done adding whatever it is that caught your fancy, scroll down until you find an emoji icon labeled ‘Add Emojis’. Click this button and choose whichever one calls out to you – there are plenty to pick from!
– All ready? Go ahead and post it by clicking on the green “Create Post” button in the top right corner (next to where we uploaded our media). Congrats, now go chat up
To use Instagram Direct Message on Windows Instagram app :
– Open your Instagram app on Windows as usual.
– Click the “+” icon in the top right corner of the screen to open direct messages.
– Type up a message and tap “Send.” And just like that, you have sent an Instagram direct message on windows!
To use Instagram Direct Message on Mac:
– Install our PC or MAC client by clicking here for Step One and entering in your email address (free signup!). You will receive an email from us after you submit with instructions on how to login into our desktop application. Once logged in, follow these steps :
Step Two Instructions: To send an Instagram Direct Message via Mac – Make sure you are logged into our desktop client with your Instagram account.
(logged in) Click the “+” icon next to where you usually search for images and videos on our panel. Type up a direct message, click “Send.” And just like that, you have sent an Instagram Direct Message via Mac!
How to Install and setup Bluestacks In Windows PC
Before you can use instagram’s direct messages on windows 10/8/7 or on a computer, it is important to install and setup BlueStacks App player in your PC first.
Step 1: Download the Bluestacks application from this website – https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html
Step 2: Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation process, then follow the instructions to complete the installation of Bluestacks in Windows PC . If you are using an older version of Windows operating system (such as Windows 7), there might be some compatibility issues with Bluestacks but you should still be able to run it with no problem. The main window will appear and you can now move on to the next step in this guide.
Step 3: You will need a Google account for using Instagram on your smartphone or Bluestacks emulator, so you have to create an account now . After that, start BlueStacks and choose “My Apps” from the First time Wizard menu to set up all apps in Bluestacks. If this is not your first time launching BlueStacks, you can skip these steps.
The below image shows you how to access the MyApps section of your Bluestacks app player. If there are available updates for any app installed on your computer/phone, it will show up here as well. Once everything is updated (if there are updates) , continue with Step 4 below .
Step 4: After you have successfully installed Bluestacks, go to Play Store inside BlueStacks and search for ” Instagram “. You should be able to see it on the top of the search results. If your screen looks something like this, then click “Install” and wait till everything is downloaded. Once that’s done, open up Instagram and start using it .
##How To Use IG Direct On Windows PC – Step By Step Tutorials Now we are finally at the main part – how to use instagram direct messages on windows 8/7/10 or any computer! These steps show you how to use instagram direct through bluestacks app player in Windows 10/8/7 !
1. Start by opening up your Instagram account from your computer or phone, then tap the Direct icon (the one on the right) .
2. After that, type in a friend’s username whom you want to send a direct message to.
3. If you do not have their username saved in your phone/computer, find them through ” Search for Friends “.
4. Now that we have sent our first instagram direct message on a laptop using bluestacks app player in windows 10/8/7 , it is time to check out what has been received and seen by the person being messaged . To view this information, simply tap “See Messages” at the top of your screen!
In order to view Instagram messages on a computer without opening up the app itself, you can use the widget. Simply tap and drag down on any blank space in your PC, then choose “Instagram Widget”. You should now be able to view all of your messages without having to open up Instagram!
The bottom line: Yes, it is true that you can still send instagram direct messages by using bluestacks emulator for Windows. However, since bluestacks operates within a small screen area which is isolated from the rest of your computer’s features, this might limit you from reaching out to other users directly . If you really want to interact with people through sending direct messages , I recommend doing so via using an actual smartphone like iPhone or Android. This will give you a much better experience due to its large touchscreen areas.
If you have any questions or would like to be informed of new blog posts, feel free to subscribe in the sidebar! I hope this post was helpful and that it helped you understand how to use instagram direct on computer. Good luck 🙂
Until next time, -ComputerHobo | Comment with any questions or concerns below! If you found this article useful, please share it by clicking on one of the share buttons (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) located at the top left corner of your screen. This will help me share the best tips with even more people! Thank you for visiting Computerhobotips.com . You can also find interesting stuff about Computer Tips & Tricks by exploring my blog’s Archive . Read
How To Use Instagram Direct In Bluestacks For Mac
Do you wish to use Instagram direct on your Mac system? So, this article will help you a lot. The steps are given below: –
1) Open the official site of Bluestacks and download Bluestacks App Player. Install it in your Macbook from their official site. Now install it in your laptop/PC which runs on macOS operating system. After completing the installation process open it and sign up for an account through Google Play Store or Gmail ID. Next, log into the Instagram app using proper credentials by clicking ‘Login‘ button.
To use Instagram In Bluestacks on Mac, go to Bluestacks Apps page and click on the Instagram icon. This will open the complete app on your Macbook screen. You can easily use it.
2) After logging in, you are able to see various sections like Home, Profile, Search or Direct. To change from one section to another press CTRL+TAB button which is located at the bottom of your keyboard. When you have logged in successfully then you can send direct messages (DM). Now click friend’s profile picture that appears in home page and input DM box on your screen by clicking ‘New Message’. You can also take a screenshot of any particular thing and send it directly through Direct option without any delay. In Blutacks there is no limit of length for the images you will be sending through Instagram Direct option. The screen size of your Mac is always used in Bluestacks though you can zoom the image if required.
If you want to add a friend, then click the ‘Add Friend’ button which appears on every profile’s dashboard, and follow the steps given below: –
a) Write username or email then hit the enter key.
b) Add a name for that particular person and tap on the Search icon beside it. This will show all the profiles which have similar names with that particular friend whom you are searching for. Select anyone from them and then hit the Done button in order to save it.
There are various other options available at different sections like Home, Profile, Search or Direct but I have briefly explained all the best options in this article.
Hope, that you have successfully understood each and every step to use Instagram Direct on Mac OS. If you still have any doubts regarding this then leave your query at the comment section below. I will try my best to solve it as soon as possible.
How To Access Instagram DM On Mac?
Instagram Direct is an exclusive feature that allows you to privately share photos and videos with other people (your friends or followers) who have Instagram accounts. You can send both photos and videos directly from your computer by the help of third-party applications like iMustShare, InstaDM2Mac, etc. or use an official desktop client for Mac OS X
How To Use Instagram Direct?
Open iMustShare Click on “Add Your Account” option Enter your username and password Hit “Submit” button Select “Start Uploading” Go to Instagram app on Mac screen Find new messages in the inbox section If you want to reply a message just double click it Wait for person’s respond by replying
Can You Access Instagram DM On A Computer?
The answer is yes! We all use Instagram on our smartphones but we can also access it on our computers. Well, not the whole mobile version of Instagram but a modern web-based app with some extra features which are unavailable in most social networks and messaging applications. It’s called Bluestacks for Mac and it allows you to use your favorite Android apps right from your desktop computer!
BlueStacks App Player is an Android emulator that allows you to run any Android application, game or widget on Windows or Mac OS X operating systems. So if there are certain applications that do not support iOS devices such as Windows phones or Blackberry phones, then Bluestacks for Mac comes in handy to let you run all those apps seamlessly having the same experience as that of the real app.
Instagram direct, which was recently launched by the company in November 2017, is a private way of sending photos and videos between users without leaving the app’s interface. The messages are limited to either one-to-one conversations with friends or group chats up to 16 people if you have an account for business purposes (or other accounts). This makes it easier than ever before for users around the world who don’t want their communication via social media platforms recorded by third parties like Facebook Message.